Credentials and Awards of Electronic Sales Company
Counte Cooley, President of Electronic Sales Company, has been appointed to the Georgia State Construction Industry Licensing Board: Division of Low Voltage Contractors by Governor Nathan Deal. The Board serves to safeguard the public against faulty, inadequate, insufficient or unsafe electrical, plumbing, conditioned air or low voltage contracting, installation or repair.
The Swearing-In Ceremony took place at the State Capitol on September 9, 2011. Click Here for the full press release:Counte_Swearing_In_Flyer.pdf
Don’t just take our word that Electronic Sales Company is exceptionally well qualified to help you identify and meet the challenges of your unique security needs and to serve you following the highest standards of service and professionalism. We’re proud that our industry credentials, affiliations, awards, and leadership positions speak volumes for our company. They include:
• Hall County’s only UL Certified (Underwriter Laboratories) Fire & Burglar Alarm Company.
• UL-Certified Redundant Monitoring. We conduct our monitoring operations in three separate US cities to ensure you uninterrupted security.
• Our staff includes a Systems Design Engineer dedicated solely to optimizing your investment in the correct system components for your specific application.
• Member of an elite group of integrators authorized to sell Honeywell / First Alert Equipment.
• Members of the NBFFA and GELSSA (National and State Burglar, Fire Alarm, and Life Safety Associations) – The owner of Electronic Sales Company is the past President of the state organization and has served on its board and has served as the Vice President of the national organization.
Member of the NBFAA (National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association) also known as ESA (Electronic Security Association).
National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association Vice President, 2000-2009
National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association Board of Directors, 1995-2009
Only Hall County alarm company owner who has held the office of president of GBFAA (Georgia Burglar and Fire Alarm Association) for four years and director for five years
Georgia Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, vice president, 2001
Georgia Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, president, 2002 and 2003
Member of Georgia Electronic Life Safety and Systems Association (GELSSA).
We have first-class licensed, certified technicians on staff.
Georgia Low-Voltage License #LU-33
We have three unlimited low-voltage license holders on staff.
Fire Alarm Certification
Several of our technicians are Nicet Level 4 certified technicians.
Sign Up for